Hello! 你好! Bonjour! ¡Hola! привет! Lorem! Hujambo! שלום! γειά σου!
Your perspective and my perspective may not be the same.
However, yours may be similar if you can identify with any of the following qualities:
1. You are a 24-year-old male.
2. You are from northern Colorado.
3. You married the most beautiful southern belle…which, granted, is impossible at this point…my apologies 😀
- My beautiful wife, the former Jessica Parker (oh, and me too):
- Her Blog > http://jmotivations.blogspot.com/
4. You are an Eagle Scout and/or are one who appreciates the great outdoors.
5. You hold a Bachelors degree in Child and Family Studies.
6. You are pursuing a second Bachelors degree, in Theology, from BVBID.
7. You are simultaneously pursuing a Masters degree in Missions.
8. Your aim in life is to serve and glorify God.
Are we entirely the same or starkly different? In either case, I invite you to glean from the perspective of Scripture, at least to the best ability I have in interpreting it. I write not only because I want to become a better writer, but also to become a better exegete. You can help me to that end by ensuring my conclusions are valid and accurate.
Most importantly, I write because I want to bring others back to the Bible. The following links will give you a better understanding about how this blog aims to serve you; these links are also featured on the home page slider:
Feel free to contact me at any time. Happy reading and blogging.
Keep on keeping on,